With Lena Cup, it`s time to welcome a better & zero waste period!
This zero waste menstrual cup can save millions of single-use period products from polluting our environment.
Lena Cup is a reusable, sustainable and healthy alternative to single-use pads and tampons.
Lena Cup is designed for full comfort and functionality, is bell-shaped to sit comfortably in your vagina and collect your flow without leaks during your period time.
- Zero Waste Period
- Recyclable Packaging
- Premium Medical-Grade Silicone
- BPA Free
- Made in the USA
Lena Menstrual Cup is inserted like a regular tampon and is great for an active modern user. You can dance, run, swim, ride a bike, do yoga and use your cup overnight. Lena Cup can be used at any age and it can be worn up to 12 consecutive hours day & night (note: you must empty your cup at least two times per day).
Lena Cup is made consciously from 100% premium medical-grade silicone, BPA and latex-free for a healthy and waste-free period.
Lena Cup packaging paper is 100% recycled post-consumer waste, chlorine-free, manufactured using bio-gas energy, and printed with vegetable-based inks.
BEFORE USING YOUR LENA CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME:
1. Which menstrual cup size to choose?
Most people can wear either size Lena Cup but choose one over the other primarily based on flow amount, cervix height during menstruation and general physique.
Lena Cup Small is ideal for beginners, first-time cup users or users with a normal flow
- Lena Cup Large is ideal for long-lasting protection or users with a heavy flow
2. How to clean your Lena Cup Menstrual Cup:
- Boil your cup before the first use and between periods. Fill a pan with plenty of clean water. Bring to boil and let your cup float for 5-7 minutes while ensuring that the cup does not touch the bottom of the pan. Let your Zero Waste Lena Cup cool down before using it.
3. Easy guide on how to use your Lena Cup Menstrual Cup:
Wash. Using water and mild soap, wash hands and cup.
Fold. Fold your cup.
Relax. You can stand, sit or raise one of your legs. Hold your cup firmly folded and guide it towards your vagina.
- Separate. Relax your pelvic muscles and gently separate your labia with your other hand.
- Insert. Guide your cup into your vagina, pointing it upwards and slightly toward your tail bone. Aim to keep your cup folded until it is entirely inside of your vagina.
- Release. Gently release your folded cup – it will pop open and seal to your vaginal walls, not to your cervix.
Wash. Using water and mild soap, wash your hands.
Relax. Relaxing is essential for the removal of your cup. You can stand, sit or squat to remove your cup.
Locate. Insert your fingers into your vagina and locate the base of your cup.
If you cannot reach it, gently bear your weight down and pull on the stem until you feel the base of the cup.
- If you cannot reach it, gently bear your weight down and pull on the stem until you feel the base of the cup.
Pinch. Once you grab the base of the cup, pinch the bottom in order to release the suction seal.
Remove. Hold the base of the cup and shimmy your cup from side to side while guiding it out. Keep your cup upright to avoid spills.
Empty. Empty and wash your cup.
- Re-insert or Store. Once empty and clean, re-insert your Lena menstrual cup. If your period is finished, store your cup in its original Lena organic cotton bag or in any breathable container.
I never thought I could use a cup instead pads....now I just regret all those pads I threw away on the trash up to today. I had couple days to adapt the best folding technique and cup position and that was all! I just loved it!
I had a diva cup which was just a little uncomfortable. This definitely is a way better fit and much more comfortable!
Due to the thickness of the cup I literally cannot get it in. I recently tried emailing the company that made the cup but they can’t do anything. I would honestly like a different cup or a refund.