1.5 Billion plastic toothpaste tubes are thrown away in US landfills every year!
You can make a difference!
Davids Toothpaste is made using the highest quality naturally sourced and naturally derived ingredients to safely & effectively whiten teeth, fight plaque, and freshen breath.
This zero waste toothpaste is free of artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, artificial colors, and artificial sweeteners.
Davids Toothpaste is available in 2 flavors :
Peppermint+Charcoal OR Peppermint
Recyclable metal tube
Natural whitening / antiplaque / fresh breath
Metal tube key included
This natural toothpaste comes in an all-metal tube with a key to help you squeeze out every last bit!
What makes this vegan toothpaste so good?
- cruelty-free - Davids Toothpaste does not do animal testing in the development of their products. We believe all life should be valued and respected.
- fluoride-free - Davids Toothpaste is committed to using only safe ingredients to promote both personal & oral health. They have chosen to not include fluoride in their formulation, due to health concerns surrounding this ingredient.
- sulfate-free - (no SLS) - Sulfate based chemicals, most commonly sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), is a chemical used by most toothpaste companies to produce the foaming action of the toothpaste. Unfortunately, sulfates can be harmful to the environment and may also be harmful to your body. Some people experience mouth sores from using traditional toothpaste with sulfates, because of the harshness of this chemical. Davids Toothpaste have substituted SLS with an ingredient derived from coconuts (sodium cocoyl glutamate), which is 100% sulfate-free.
- Cardboard Box: 100% recyclable in paper recycling
- Metal Tube & Key: 100% recyclable with metals.
Each year about 1.5 Billion toothpaste tubes end up in US landfills. Davids Toothpaste comes in metal tubes for maintaining maximum freshness and for their ability to be recycled.
How to use it:
- Brush thoroughly after each meal, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Use metal a key on the end of the tube and roll forward as you use. This allows you to get the maximum amount of toothpaste out of the tube without any waste
How to discard properly?
- Cut a slit the full length of the tube to fold open the tube to access the inside of the tube for cleaning.
- Wash off the excess paste with running water.
- Discard metals in the recycle bin.
Ingredients: calcium carbonate (naturally sourced from the earth), purified water, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda ), vegetable glycerin (vegan), xylitol (birch derived), sodium cocyl glutamate - alternative to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), carrageenan (Seaweed powder) mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, piminella anisum (anise) seed extract, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil, stevia (leaf extract) - derived from the stevia plant
Made in USA
I really do love this toothpaste and that I can recycle the metal tubing. I was a bit confused when the description says zero waste but the top and lid are plastic. Still less waste than a normal tube of toothpaste though.
So far I really like the product, it took time getting used to but so far I like the results. We'll see how it does in the long run but the paste doesn't have an overbearing taste and it works great for any plaque that could build up in a day.
Love!! I appreciate EcoRoots on a whole and the toothpaste has my Dad’s name on it so makes it extra special :) I need to send some to my Mom.
Finally a natural and floride free toothpaste that doesn't taste horrible. Even my husband is using it without complaint
Really liking both the mint and the charcoal and mint toothpaste. My mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh.
I would like to be sure that the tubes are actually recycled, but I think that question is too hard for my local recycling to handle just yet. They don't keep up well.