Our Bamboo Floss is made with activated charcoal, bamboo fiber, and essential oils. Coated with vegan candelilla wax, this bamboo floss is gentle and glides easily between your teeth.
This Bamboo Floss - Refill 2 Pack includes TWO 30 m/33-yard floss REFILLS for your zero waste floss glass dispenser!
- Bamboo Floss 2-Pack Refills Without Glass Dispenser
- Compostable/Recyclable Packaging
- Zero Waste
Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Fluoride-Free & Gluten-Free
- No Preservatives, Colorings or Artificial Sweeteners
- Plastic-Free Shipping
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is antiviral, antibacterial, and kills fungus and bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory and helps eliminate the hazardous germs than can be found on your gums.
The packaging: Compostable/recyclable glassine paper and kraft box.
How to use it?
Ingredients: organic bamboo fiber with activated charcoal, candelilla plant vegan wax, organic peppermint oil, organic tea tree oil.
- Wrap roughly 18 inches of bamboo floss around the two middle fingers; the remaining floss can be secured around the preferred fingers of the other hand. Hold the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers - this will help to free up the thumbs and index fingers, as it is these fingers that will manipulate the floss.
- The floss should be maneuvered between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the backside of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds upon it.