Bug Repellent Spray
If your family loves camping, hiking, gardening, picnicking, fishing, golfing, or simply enjoying the outdoors, this is a great natural organic insect repellent spray to help keep bugs from biting, naturally!
A natural, organic bug repellent oil made with Organic Witch-Hazel and a blend of Organic Jojoba and Lemon Eucalyptus oils to soothe and soften skin.
- Certified Organic
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Recyclable Aluminium Container & Plastic Cap
How to use:
For Best Results: Shake & Spray
- Shake vigorously before using -- Works best if shaken before each application! *(See note below)
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
- If wearing short pants or shirts, lightly spray onto exposed skin, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- Reapply as needed
Ingredients: Organic Witch Hazel, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It works so well spent a week at a lake house and kept the kids and me bug bite free
I have not yet tried this spray to know how effective it is as a bug repellent. What I did discover is that the picture of this spray is misleading. It fails to show the plastic cap and plastic locking piece around the nozzle that it comes with. There is nothing in the description that mentions this either. I was under the impression that it only comes in the metal container, as pictured, which can be recyclable, so I was severely disappointed that it came with plastic pieces that I cannot recycle.
Bug Repellent Spray