Swish and spit, all while saving our planet from single-use plastic! These mouthwash tablets are made from entirely natural and non-toxic ingredients. The Fluoride, Glycerin, and SLS free formula help to restore a healthy pH balance to your mouth, maintain good oral health, freshen your breath, and decrease sensitivity.
Our zero waste mouthwash tablets easily dissolve in a mouthful of water and are ideal for everyday use and travel. Each glass jar contains 180 tablets, a 3 months supply for one person.
Available in 2 flavors. Choose your favorite:
- Spearmint or Activated Charcoal
- Organic Formula
- Fluoride | Glycerin | SLS Free
- Recyclable/Compostable Kraft Paper Box,
- Recyclable/Upcyclable Glass Jar with Metal Lid
How to use our mouthwash tablets:
- Dissolve 1 mouthwash tablet in 20ml of water
- Gargle for at least 30 seconds
- Spit out without rinsing
- Spearmint: Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate, Food Grade Tartaric Acid, Food Grade Sodium Benzoate, Food Grade Natural Colorings, Food Grade Menthol, Food Grade Thymol, and Food Grade Organic Spicata Herb Oil.
- Activated Charcoal: Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate, Food Grade Tartaric Acid, Food Grade Citric Acid, Food Grade Organic Mentha Piperita Oil, Food Grade Sodium Benzoate, Food Grade Natural Colorings, Food Grade Menthol, Food Grade Thymol, and Food Grade Charcoal Powder.
Made by Georganics
They taste very much like baking soda and do not dissolve well in small amount of water. I was really excited about these and was left disappointed
I like these! I got the activated charcoal, which isn't my favorite flavor, but I'll just try something different next time. It didn't really feel like it was cleaning my mouth and as it was dissolving some of it was sticking to the side of the cup and not mixing well without a good stirring. But I love that it's zero-waste! And you get a good amount in the tiny bottle! Definitely will buy again.
While I applaud the efforts for zero waste mouthwash, these tablets dissolve into essentially a fizzy baking soda solution with the barest hint of mint. Not refreshing or pleasant tasting.
I’m honestly pretty shocked with how much I love these mouthwash tablets! I’m never going back to those big plastic mouthwash bottles
Tastes great, a little less strong than I usually like my mouthwashes but it tastes good, easy to use. I use one tablet a day and it should last me a few months so it's worth the purchase :)