1.5 Billion plastic toothpaste tubes are thrown away in US landfills every year!
Say goodbye to plastic packaging with our toothpaste tablets, a clean and refreshing way of brushing your teeth.
Made from high-quality natural and organic ingredients free of fluoride, SLS, and glycerin, these zero waste toothpaste tablets kill bacteria and promote fresh breath and healthy teeth and gums.
These toothpaste tablets are the perfect addition to your zero waste oral care routine. Each glass jar contains 120 tablets, a 2 months supply for one person.
Choose your favorite:
- Spearmint or Activated Charcoal
- Organic Formula
- Fluoride | Glycerin | SLS Free
- Recyclable/Compostable Kraft Paper Box,
- Recyclable/Upcyclable Glass Jar with Metal Lid
How to use our zero waste toothpaste tablets:
- Chew 1 tablet in your mouth and let it dissolve
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes
- Spit out and rinse well
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months from opening
- Charcoal: Sodium Bicarbonate^, Tartaric Acid^, Citric Acid^, Calcium Carbonate^, Kaolin^, Adosonia Gregoril^, Charcoal Powder^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Sodium Benzoate^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
- Spearmint: Sodium Bicarbonate^, Tartaric Acid^, Citric Acid^, Calcium Carbonate^, Kaolin^, Adosonia Gregoril^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Sodium Benzoate^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
Made by Georganics
I tried, I really really did. But the taste, at the end of the day, is just so offputting that I will need to try another product somewhere else. The tablet also dissolves into your spit, making it like trying to brush your teeth with water instead of toothpaste... which does not leave them feeling clean, unfortunately.
The first bite in the morning can be intense sometimes but overall actually love it after a few days
I've adopted a strategy of using a toothpaste tablet and following it up with a breath mint. That seems to work well
I love the feeling of the bubbles when you first put the tab in your mouth! It’s a little messy, but it keeps your morning routine fun and fresh!
These tablets really do work. They just take some getting used to. I will continue to use them because I am committed to eliminating plastic packaging knowing that, in time, it will become my norm. I appreciate having the alternative to getting my teeth clean.