Vegan Eco-Friendly Floss
"Works great for me! Have already bought refills." - M.
Keep your teeth clean and say goodbye to plastic-floss and packaging by including this eco-friendly floss in your dental care routine.
EcoRoots zero waste floss is a great environmentally-conscious alternative to conventional plastic floss.
Our eco-friendly floss is made from compostable corn, naturally coated with plant-based candelilla wax and a hint of organic mint & tea tree essential oils. This vegan & biodegradable floss glides comfortably between the teeth and is gentle on your gums.
Flossing daily helps to remove food debris and prevent bacteria from the areas that sometimes regular brushing cannot reach.
Additionally, our cruelty-free floss (30 m/33 yds) is packaged in a beautiful, refillable glass bottle with a recyclable metal lid. You can keep and reuse the dispenser for a long time and simply refill with a new eco-friendly floss (refill pack) whenever needed.
100% zero waste, all packaging materials are non-plastic and are either recyclable or compostable.
- Compostable/Recyclable Packaging
- Refillable Glass Floss Container
- No Preservatives, Colorings, or Artificial Sweeteners
- Plastic-Free Shipping
How to compost?
Put the small kraft box in the compost/recycle pile!
How to use it?
- Wrap roughly 18 inches of floss around the two middle fingers; the remaining floss can be secured around the preferred fingers of the other hand. Hold the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers - this will help to free up the thumbs and index fingers, as it is these fingers that will manipulate the floss.
- The floss should be maneuvered between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the backside of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds upon it.
Ingredients: compostable corn-based PLA, candelilla plant vegan wax, organic peppermint oil, organic tea tree oil.
The floss wasn’t very strong and broke easily. Not as good as the bamboo floss
I like the fact that this corn floss is super eco-friendly, but if you have very tightly spaced teeth, it tends to break if you don't pull it straight up out from between your teeth. But, it does have this feeling of truly scrubbing between the teeth, it doesn't just slide so easily like the plastic stuff that just jumps over little build up you might have.
I was really excited about this floss but I find it breaks very easily while flossing and I have to use a lot more of it than with your average pharmacy brands.
I really like this corn floss and the glass dispenser. Another wonderful plastic-free alternative that will not end up in the landfill. YAAY!
Works great for me! Have already bought some refills.