Zero Waste Laundry Detergent
“Ditched those heavy, polluting jugs for these fun and easy-to-use detergent strips!” – Emily G
- Ultra-concentrated, lightweight, and super easy to use, Tru Earth laundry detergent strips pack a ton of cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent. No measuring, no mess, dissolves in both hot and cold water, and works great in all washing machines.
- The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
1 strip = 1 load! Each package is enough for 32 loads!
Our eco-friendly laundry detergent strips are packaged in a plastic-free compostable cardboard sleeve.
Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, even babies.
Available in 2 scents:
- Fresh Linen Scent
Clean and simple!
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Recyclable/Compostable Cardboard Packaging
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Palm-Oil Free
- Length 8.7" (22cm)
- Width 5.5" (14cm)
- Height 0.8" (2cm)
How to use our eco-friendly laundry detergent:
1. Remove & Detach Strip
2. Place Strip in Washer
3. Add Clothes & Start Washer
- Vegetable glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Light mineral oil: processing aid
- Potassium sorbate: food-grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil-based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauramine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Octyl sodium sulfate: biodegradable anionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual water
Made in Canada by Tru Earth
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have two teenagers and, well, they can smell if I am honest. I was worried an eco-laundry deferent wouldn’t be able to handle the dirt AND the odor, but it does. So glad to have tried and switched!
I love that it doesn't waste water or fuel as well as the plastic-free packaging. It weighs next to nothing, but gets my clothes nice and clean!
Love this product!
These in two sheets at a time work wonderfully!
These sheets are a game-changer - not only are they eco-friendly, but they are also effective and easier to use than liquid detergent. No more wondering if it's too much or not enough, just 1 sheet = 1 load. Have a small load? 1/2 sheet. Done!
Have been using the sheets for a while now and could not be happier. In addition to being easy and effective, they are compact and travel really well. We've brought a few along on longer trips - no mess of putting liquid into a smaller bottle or jar and no worry about leaks or drips. LOVE this product.