Vegan Eco-Friendly Floss - Refill 2 Pack
Our Vegan Eco-Friendly Floss - Refill 2 Pack is made from compostable corn, naturally coated with plant-based candelilla wax, and a hint of organic mint & tea tree essential oils. This biodegradable floss glides comfortably between the teeth and is gentle on your gums.
Flossing daily helps to remove food debris and prevent bacteria from the areas that sometimes regular brushing cannot reach.
This Corn Eco-Friendly Floss - Refill 2 Pack includes TWO (2x) 30 m/33-yard floss REFILLS for your Vegan-Eco-Friendly Floss glass dispenser!
- Corn Floss 2-Pack Refills Without Glass Dispenser
- Compostable/Recyclable Packaging
- No Preservatives, Colorings, or Artificial Sweeteners
- Plastic-Free Shipping
The packaging: Compostable/recyclable glassine paper and kraft box.
- Wrap roughly 18 inches of bamboo floss around the two middle fingers; the remaining floss can be secured around the preferred fingers of the other hand. Hold the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers - this will help to free up the thumbs and index fingers, as it is these fingers that will manipulate the floss.
- The floss should be maneuvered between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the backside of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds upon it.
Ingredients: compostable corn-based PLA, candelilla plant vegan wax, organic peppermint oil, organic tea tree oil.
I love the idea and really, really wanted the floss to work. My teeth are close together and the floss either breaks or does not fit in-between with out a fight. Which usually ends up with the floss breaking. I end up using three times the amount of floss.
Unfortunately this floss doesn't hold up at all. I'm very committed to finding compostable floss, but this is definitely not it SADLY! I also was a big charcoal bamboo floss user and that one is much better!
Bought this thinking it was the bamboo/charcoal floss refill. I had loved that stuff and wanted more, but this is NOT that product. Was a waste of money. Is super thick and hard to get between most of my teeth. It also breaks every time that after a couple of times of it always failing I threw it out. Don't get this. If you're in the market for floss, try their other one which is soo much better.
Like this product as it cleans the teeth better than others that I have previously used. Thanks !
I like almost everything about this floss. I love that it's biodegradable (and doesn't break easily) and the texture does a great job picking up debris between your teeth. The dispenser is compact and the aesthetic just can't be beat. The only thing I don't love is that it's a little too thick to fit between some of my teeth. It's hard to get to those areas gently without bumping hard into my gums. If EcoRoots could make this floss a little thinner it would be the best floss in the world. Not everyone will have this problem since our teeth are different. It's just my experience.