Our Vegan Eco-Friendly Floss - Refill 2 Pack is made from compostable corn, naturally coated with plant-based candelilla wax, and a hint of organic mint & tea tree essential oils to soothe and moisturize gums. This biodegradable floss glides comfortably between the teeth and is gentle on your gums.
Flossing daily helps to remove food debris and prevent bacteria from the areas that sometimes regular brushing cannot reach.
This Corn Eco-Friendly Floss - Refill 2 Pack includes TWO (2x) 30 m/33-yard floss REFILLS for your Vegan-Eco-Friendly Floss glass dispenser!
- Corn Floss 2-Pack Refills Without Glass Dispenser
- Compostable/Recyclable Packaging
- No Preservatives, Colorings, or Artificial Sweeteners
- Plastic-Free Shipping
The packaging: Compostable/recyclable glassine paper and kraft box.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is antiviral, antibacterial, and kills fungus and bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Organic Mint Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory and helps eliminate the hazardous germs that can be found on your gums.
How to use it?
- Wrap roughly 18 inches of bamboo floss around the two middle fingers; the remaining floss can be secured around the preferred fingers of the other hand. Hold the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers - this will help to free up the thumbs and index fingers, as it is these fingers that will manipulate the floss.
- The floss should be maneuvered between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the backside of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds upon it.
Ingredients: compostable corn-based PLA, candelilla plant vegan wax, organic peppermint oil, organic tea tree oil.